Work has been crazy busy (which is great, but whew), this was our last week of swim and Sky had to work Saturday! Needless to say, I was one tired mama by the end of the week! That being said, I am so lucky to get to spend two days a week with my kiddos!
 |
| Cheeeese! This is Tator's new thing! |
 |
| Tator also loves to play "shy"! Which we all know she is not! She hugs the checkout lady at Kroger for cryin outloud! |
 |
| This one, on the other hand, will ham it up just about anytime! |
 |
| Grey's preschool class! |
 |
| Insert Grey's fake smile! |
 |
| Pure Cheese! |
 |
| And my fav!!! |
Tator's hair is getting so long! With the help of leave in conditioner and lots of hairspray....we can do a pony!
 |
| And you can see just how well it lasts! LOL |
 |
| Grey is getting so good at painting and coloring in the lines! It's amazing...the difference between the start of the school year and now! |
Thursday was our last night of swim lessons! The kids had a blast but I think we are all ready for some slower paced weeks. Swim twice a week and Soccer on Saturdays can be a lot! I know we are just getting started too!
On Friday, poor Isla was sick so Dee saved the day and kept Tator bug for me! She had a ball helping Dee pack:)
Grey was such a stud on Saturday at soccer! He scored three goals! He has gotten so much more coordinated and really hustles! We didn't even have any episodes of him trying to hang on to jerseys or knock anyone down. He did say "na na na na na I scored" after his first goal, but he was quickly disciplined and shaped right up!
Since it was a rainy afternoon and Sky worked all day, the kids and I just lazed around after soccer. Around 4:30, we headed to Polaris mall to get Tator's ears pierced and meet Krista and Lydia for dinner at Brio!
Tator had no clue what was coming so she was all smiles!!
 |
| Big Brother Grey was watching closely! |
 |
| "what's happening here?" |
 |
| The plan was for two different women to pierce both ears at the same time, but the one messed up and didn't get the one ear at the same time. If that wouldn't have happened, I think Tator would have cried less, but all in all she did great. She cried about two or three minutes and then was all about "pretty ears"! |
We headed to Brio after! Tator was thrilled with her chicken and french fries and Grey enjoyed his pepperoni pizza! Of course, they both enjoyed their donuts from Krispy Kreme afterwards even more!
Tatum insisted on putting on her Elsa dress up dress when we got home and she ran around the loft screaming Let it Go at the top of her lungs! Hammmmm!!!
Tator was up bright and early at 6:10 and I was soooooooooooooo not ready to get up. We snuggled for a while and finally at 8, I asked Sky for 30 minutes of rest. 90 minutes later I woke up to Sky taking the kids to the gym! I had a few hours to myself and it was heaven! I worked out, grocery shopped, and made a broccoli salad and barbecue chicken for dinner!
The weather was bizarre today. It would storm and monsoon, and then the sun would come out and it would be beautiful. We spent time outside at the Gravers, at our house, and by the end of the evening Tatum was practicing for her future career! (lol....not really...at least we sure hope not!)
 |
| Look at that stripper move! |
Enjoy reading your blog and learning about your family. Loved hearing about your daughter getting their little ears pierced. Think you were a smart mommy getting their ears pierced now when mommy can care for them, plus they look so darn cute with little earrings. Not to worry doing one at a time, since making sure they are centered properly is more important. No question she ended up with "pretty ears."
ReplyDeleteI always dreamed of having a little girl with cute little pierced earrings. I was unsure doing it as a toddler, but our pediatrician who encouraged me to do it and gave me some tips for mom having their babies and little girls ears pierced.
There is nothing sweeter than a little girl with little pierced earrings poking through their hair especially with little pearls. Pearls are for little girls for sure. It makes them look so feminine and ingénue. Our daughter is six now and is girlie-girl and loves changing her earrings to match her
dresses.
Any moms looking for more research on "to pierce or not to pierce," drop me an e-mail for our ped's suggestions.
Amyswor1765@gmail.com