Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall seems to have arrived!

I hate to say I am ready for the cooler weather because its supposed to be a long, cold winter, but I am!  I love the cool mornings and pleasant afternoons!

Evidently Grey was not as happy!!!  Gotta love those pouty lips!

April sent the kiddos hats and this super soft bear from Telluride!  So sweet and Grey looooves that bear!

This lil lady was up early on Friday so she got to entertain me as I got ready for work!


After work, Dee and the girls came over to play and hang!  Dee and I had a few drinks (and snacks) while the kids played.  Tator was content spreading cheese on her feet!  Ew!!!

Saturday was chilly in the morning!  I stayed home with Tator while Grey and Sky went to soccer.  It was a little later this weekend so we didn't think Tator would make it the whole time without a meltdown!




Saturday afternoon was beautiful so we headed to the Delaware County Fair!

Tator wore her cowgirl boots (of course)!








Munchy and I on the ferris wheel!



Sunday we headed to church and then the fam came over for some yummy chicken tacos Sky made!
(throw in some football, mowing the grass, and a trip to the park...that pretty much sums up our Sunday)







She couldn't wait to go to church....really!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment