I'll start this post off with some throwbacks to a couple weekends ago! Dee Dee sent me a few and I thought they turned out so cute!
 |
| a rare one of my hubby and i! |
 |
| A rare one of Tator sharing her food (with Uncle Greg) |
Thursday I worked in the office, so I helped with a big event Search2Close put on and then met Skyler and the kids at Kinsale for dinner on the patio!
 |
| It has fizzles mom! |
 |
| Deeeelicious:) |
 |
| This girl does NOT like to sit in high chairs! Doesn't help when the clasp is broken! |
Friday I worked from home(which worked out great since Tutu was flying in). We just hung out until about 9:30 and then off to the airport we went!
Poor Tutu flew from HNL to SFO, then from SFO to Chicago where she had a 3 hour layover at 445am in the morning! She finally arrived at 10am into Port Columbus! She didn't sleep at all either! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
She is so wonderful with the kids...of course, they took to her immediately!
 |
| Grey just takin Tator for a ride!!!! |
 |
| Believe it or not, she had a ball! (you cannot tell from her face) |
After Tutu and Tator had a 2 hour nap, we had some fun in the sun! The big beach ball is a sprinkler!
The kids had so much fun, but 2 buckets and paintbrushes were more fun than anything! HA
Saturday morning was Grey's last soccer game! He had improved sooooo much! It was so great to see!
 |
| Grey giving high five after receiving his medal! |
 |
| Annnnd a trophy! |
 |
| Grey kissing his trophy! |
 |
| With the coaches! |
After a trip to the grocery and a nap...and some lunch of course....
We headed to the pool!
Believe it or not, Tator fell in the pool this time! Thankfully I was standing right next to her...she was playing by the edge of the pool and before I knew it, in she went. I jumped in immediately and grabbed her. She only cried for a few seconds and was on to the next adventure! These kids sure do keep me on my toes!
Last night, Sky made chicken fajitas and we enjoyed a relaxing evening on the deck!
 |
| Grey and Tutu having a camping trip! |
 |
| Daddy taking the kiddos for a ride! |
After dinner, the Foleys came over and we got the fire pit started!
 |
| SMORES!!! |
 |
| Yummy Marshmellows! |
 |
| And Dad with his Yuengling Lager! |
Thank you for the Kind words about Soccer awards we will strive to keep giving you and everyone great customer service.
ReplyDelete