Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Friday, July 7, 2017

4th of July Weekend!

My kids are so spoiled being at the Alexanders all summer! On Friday, Lauren took them to Dave and Busters!  They are obsessed with that place!
Saturday morning, our neighborhood had a bike parade and then a get together at the new pool!
The kids had fun decorating their bikes and were all decked out in their 4th of July attire:)









The new pool is amazing!  It has zero entry with water fountains in one section, another section that is only 2-3 feet, and then a deeper part with diving blocks!  There is so much room around the pool....we even had cornhole boards up there!




 Saturday night, Skyler and I had a rare date night!  We went to a delicious dinner at J Gilberts and then hung on the Zuchegnos patio til 12:30am!  (Party Animals)

 On Sunday we spent the day at the pool and then went to a cookout at the Gravers!  We had such a great time!  The kids ran around in the water slide, swing set, and trampoline while us adults played cornhole and catch phrase!  It was another late night...12:40am!  Two nights in a row!  Needless to say, I was wiped out!  My bedtime Monday was 8pm!

On Monday Danielle and I went to Ikea and Sephora.  We both needed some makeup refreshers!  We ended up getting makeovers and stocking up!  The pic below is after I had my makeup done.  I can't do it this "good" but I have definitely improved over the last few days:)



My crazy daughter at Alexanders!
 I also bought new storage for the kids play area in the loft!  I am so pleased with how it turned out!


Tuesday was more pool time and then we set off fireworks in our driveway!  Talk about fun overload for the kiddos (and us really)!














No comments:

Post a Comment